API unveils its much-anticipated website
The new API website, APIworldwide.com, boasts a blazing search speed of up to 5x faster than that of the top suppliers in the market. The intuitive design offers a fresh new look and feel and emphasizes customer service and support. "We listened carefully to the needs of our customers," said Mike Reeves, Business Director for API and leader of the project. "Every aspect of our website, from the technology to the user experience, has been considered. The new site has been designed to promote speed, functionality, and ease of use."
API's new site is mobile responsive. The site adapts to the user’s device by using fluid layouts and flexible images. The result is an optimal experience regardless of whether a user browses on a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
The new API site includes newly developed features and functionality based upon their customers' feedback. A few of these are:
- Faster product search speeds. API’s new search engine is up to five times faster (in most cases) than the top suppliers in the market.
- Live chat. API's customer service has been acknowledged as among the best in the industry. Live chat extends this support to the website, eliminating the need for a phone call. Among the top three suppliers, only API provides this class of service.
- Shopping cart assistance. API's customer service specialists can access a customer shopping cart and assist with locating products or creating saved shopping carts for future use.
- Advanced shopping cart functionality. Users can create a shopping cart, give it a custom name, and save it for future use.
- Product in-stock alerts. Users can easily create an in-stock alert to receive notification as soon as a product is available for purchase.
- Drag and drop interface for multi-item searches. Users can drag purchasing spreadsheets from their computer and drop them onto the page. This saves times by eliminating the process of trying to locate the correct spreadsheet, then attempting to upload it.
- Mobile responsive. The API site adapts to the user’s device, offering full functionality from a single website regardless of the users device.
For more information or to inquire further about API's new website, click here
to contact API's customer service department.